Mythili T. Venkataraman, MD, FCCP Pulmonary Disease | Internal Medicine| Critical Care Medicine
Mythili T. Venkataraman, MD, FCCP is a board certified pulmonologist in internal medicine, critical care and pulmonary medicine. Her professional interests include the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of pulmonary diseases such as asthma, COPD, lung cancer, pulmonary fibrosis, occupational lung diseases, and pulmonary infections.
Dr. Venkataraman began her medical career at Kilpauk Medical College in Chennai, India. She moved to the United States to complete her residency at the Woodhull Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. She completed her fellowship training at New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens and Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York. Dr. Venkataraman has served as the Director of Pulmonary Services at several different hospitals. Additionally, she has held faculty appointments at Mount Sinai School of Medicine and Eastern Virginia Medical School.
In her spare time, she enjoys reading, writing, traveling, gardening, and spending time with her husband and two children.
- Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai, India
- Woodhull Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, Queens, NY
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Critical Care
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine